People & Careers
AIA is embarking on an exciting phase as our Company constructs, commissions and begins operations at the Extension Hill Magnetite Project. Over the next few years we will have many employment opportunities for a range of people from processing technicians, office workers to mining professionals.
We are building an organisation with people who can, will and are allowed to use their brains at work. What does this mean in practice for the people who work with us?
• a clear purpose to the job and the outcomes required;
• clear boundaries around the work employees (and their workmates) are responsible for;
• autonomy to make sensible decisions within those boundaries;
• right tools, information and other resources to help people do that;
• support to help interrelated people and groups work effectively together;
• opportunity to grow, mutual respect and achievement;
• a worthwhile future.
Our owners expect us to employ famous people and we are happy to comply. So, if you are famous for:
• accepting new challenges;
• developing and working to your full capability;
• using your initiative to good effect;
• lending a hand when needed;
• contributing to and building a sense of community; and
• delivering what’s needed –
Please send us your résumé with a covering letter telling us what you can do to email@example.com
. You never know when an opportunity that’s right for you may arise.